Thursday, October 21, 2010

You're too expensive!

I had a recent conversation with a dad at my kids school.  I said "Hi" and "How's it going?"   I received the reply of "well...not enough hours in the day!"   I was then told they (his family) had not signed up for my $50 Educational Fundraiser Program because I was too expensive.  The sitting fee is $50 and it is a 100% donation to the school or educational program of their choice.  You buy prints from me in an A La Carte fashion.  There is no requirement to buy anything.  I work the entire month of October doing family photos for free donating all the sitting fees I generate back to the community.  I only make $ if they purchase prints, files, albums, etc...  I always do well with the program in the end.  It is a very good business model; It's a win, win, win for all involved.

Here's some background info:  Dad is a stay at home dad with a 6 year old boy.  Mom is a professor and physician making a salary $234,600  (I researched it... public info since it's a public institution.).

I'm being told by this  lazy, mountainbiking, "I think I need a nap," one load of laundry-doing house-bitch, that I'm too expensive???   Well, he can eat my shit!  Maybe he should go get a job!

(no offense to any moms out there, I know you work much harder than this douche).Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment